Glossary of Terms
- Us, we, our (Management)
- The Management team ( Head Mod, Admin and Owner)
- Staff, member of staff (Any official rank that would permit access to the staff discord server)
Read the entire agreement, CAREFULLY, as it governs your new or continuing staff position with us.
By being a member of staff (Any official rank exclusive to a staff role)
1.a)You agree that, you will employ discretion and thought in all of your daily staff activities, This includes but is not limited to:
- Moderation on the Game Server or servers
- Disclosure of any staff related activities
- Disclosure of any content on the Staff Server
- Promotion and demotion of players
- Staff and Staff related documentation
1.b) You agree that if you disclose information that only staff members would know to anyone outside of the staff team, you may face demotion or disciplinary action (Following the Disciplinary guidelines)
2) You agree that you will not discuss punishments AT ALL in game general chat and you will NOT discuss a punishment relating to person A with anyone else at anytime and that if you do you may face demotion or disciplinary action (Following the Disciplinary guidelines)
3) You also agree that you will always act with the utmost professionalism and that any action you take to the detriment of the continuing peaceful operation of LGBTChat, LGBTCraft or any of its subsidiaries, can and may result in loss of rank or banishment from any and all game servers and facilities owned or operated by us.
4) You agree that by being a member of staff, you may not give a negative public impression or negative views of, features, messages, bugs, performance, or anything server/management related, You may however, express negative views etc in the staff server.
5) You understand that rules may be added and removed at any time as we deem it necessary at our sole discretion and that although typically we will send notification of changes, we are not obligated to do so.
6.a) You agree that your actions on the server will be in keeping with the rules and regulations, policy and procedure that we have set in place and that you may face demotion or disciplinary action (Following the Disciplinary guidelines) if you break these rules.
6.b) You understand that both the moderation rules and this staff agreement are in effect at all times, and that it is your responsibility to ensure you are aware of the rules as set out in both documents.
7) You agree that the position does not receive any tangible benefits as payment or remuneration and that this role is within a voluntary capacity although at our discretion we may, in the future, decide to offer some kind of reward, payment or remuneration.
8) You agree to treat all players on the server equally regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, colour, ethnicity, religion, disability, or other characteristics, without privilege, discrimination or bias.
9.a) You agree and understand that by having a staff role, you will be a visible presence on the server and players may look to you for answers, you must answer these questions in good faith that your answer would not be misleading.
9.b) You agree and understand that by having a staff role, you will be a visible presence on the server and some players may look to you as a role model with regards to how to act on the server and as such, your actions should always be mature and professional.
10.a)You agree to inform us whenever you intend to have more than 2 (two) weeks away from the server and that although the position is voluntary, we need to be kept up to date on whether or not you will be on the server.
10.b) Furthermore, you agree that we can, at our discretion, remove you from the staff team, for not maintaining an appropriate amount of communication with us.
11) You agree that by being granted a staff role, you will ensure that you are up to date on all guidelines and have and maintain a knowledge that can be utilised in your efficacy as a member of staff.
12) You understand that Management set the rules for your continuing role and you agree that you will follow those rules anytime you are acting with a staff role within any of our servers.
13) You agree that Management have the final say in any decisions made on the server and that at our discretion we will take it to a vote but we are not obligated to do so.
14) Where you are over 18 yourself, you agree that you have and will maintain a duty of care towards all players and other members of staff known to the server to be under 18.
15) You agree that if for any reason your actions and the legality of them should be brought into disrepute and the law in the country where you usually live and the law in the country where the server is physically located differs, then the law in the country where the server is located is always takes precedence.
16) You agree that we can remove you from the staff team for any reason at any time at our discretion, although there will likely be an interim investigative period (following the disciplinary guidelines) in which we will decide what an appropriate course of action would be.